Thursday, October 2, 2008

24/7?!


*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* calculus is killing me, man. i'm sitll not done with homework ugh and i have spanish to do and we have to read this LOOOOOONG spanish story and answer questions like wtheck dude )=


so i didn't get to blog yesterday and i don't remember too much of what has happened yesterday. if i remember i'll explain later? lol yah

well today i woke up really late and was late to journalism but oh well.

first block was okay. today was a cpt day so i was glad to get out early today.

second block was pretty cool and laid back like always. today we read stuff that we wrote. we had to write it, present it to the class by reading it, and the clas had to guess the theme of it. i hecka did mine wrong so when i read mine i just put out hecka emotion so maybe i could get an A? ahaha i can tell my teacher really liked it woohoo. the theme of my thingy was being hurt.


after that there was no lunch cuz of cpt, and i was hecka hungry. anyways so in calculus oh man i was so stuck. and i was sleepy. dillon helps me a lot in that class but i don't wanna bother him so i try not asking him that much for help. but then sam helps me even when i don't ask lol i said some stupid things in calc, i forgot what they were. but mable sam and dillon laughed or something iono lol i was confused

so at lunch i went to the Interact meeting and sat with cindy, and when kenny came in the room we were like WOO HOOOOOO CONGRATS KENNY ON UR LISCENSE!!!! ahaha that was funny

then for the last like. 5-10 mins of lunch, i stood outside with anh, kenny, kevin, and bj until the bell rang.

4th block. oh man was i tired. i was falling asleep ugh omg i think schni schni saw me lol i must have looked funny with my eyes closing and my head falling down and going up when i was falling asleep

after school i went to my locker and gave sirek something. it was kinda a relief to finally give it because i was wanting to give it on monday but i couldnt since i didnt see him

after that i worked in the library for like 3 hours. man that was actually tiring lol i had to scan books and desensitize books and shelf read and stamp and stuff. i think thats the most i've done in the library in one day

oh shoot that reminds me i have to make a collage for the library. a;klhfdalkdfh;aodfadfkh ugh

funny thing happened in the library today. i was with thuan and vivian in the office room of the library, and the librarian went to the bathroom. then we were looking through old books and they had like paintings of indians with boobs and stuff lol and i stamped them with the word "DISCARD" and then they were saying stuff i forgot what, and then i sarcastically said "i like boobs!" and the librarian came out and heard me HAHA oh man she prolly doesnt see me the same way anymore

so yah after that vivian and i walked halfway to karissa's house after that. she went to karissas then i went back to school so my dad could pick me up there. my dad bought me jack n the box yum that was good. i love curly fries

lol my dad told me he saw sergio working at in&out ahhahaha i shall visit him soon

so when i got home i ate my food then watched some gilmore girls at 5. i miss watching that show everyday. then i accidentally napped from 5:30 til about 7:30, 8ish? mannnn there went my homework time -_-

and then yah i ate dinner blah blah blah and procrastinated on hw. and here i am. HOLY CRAP IT'S 1:26AM WTH i thought it was 12 SOMETHING. omg yah well i shall go. ughhh

24 HOURS A DAY AINT ENOUGH

No comments: