Sunday, February 8, 2009

distress of stress (if that makes sense)

in my last blog, i said that a lot of times i feel like i want to cry because of all this stress. and yup, i cried.


yesterday, saturday, was the most shitty day ever. it takes me this much to make me cuss. i think many people know why, and it might feel a little wrong that i'm blasting this on here, but expressing how i feel is what a blog is for.

i am angry, sad, frustrated, and disappointed.

i must say that the extra stress that has been put upon me is very uncalled for, and i really don't need it. i really never thought in a million years that i would have to go through this, but because of what happened yesterday, i have no more room to be patient about all this anymore.

i've tried so many times to be patient with everything, but yesterday was my boiling point, as it probably was for certain people.

i've mentioned so many times how appreciative i am of everything but i feel like i don't get any appreciation back. i feel highly disrespected, and so does my mom.

there were sooooooo many times when things went wrong with cotillion practices, and my mom would warn me or complain about something, but then i always end up defending someone in my court. but this time i have no reason to defend anymore. my mom is right, and i feel really sorry to say that. i have mixed feelings about everything.

honestly, i don't know where we're going with this right now.. i hope we stay friends, but

i didn't know you were gonna hurt me like that.

No comments: