Tuesday, February 10, 2009

falling cheerios and a lincoln

(hahahaha)


whoooo today was swell despite the ugly cold runnynose weather.


this morning- i didn't wake up late! aaaand right when i got to school i found a $5 bill on the ground LOL that shure started my day

then in buckley's we had a test part 2. i hecka forgot about it but it was alright (luwissa and i are smart hehe). during the test i ate cheerios. lol one fell out my mouth or my hand, iono where, and it rolled off the desk and on the floor. i couldn't find it anymore though. it camoflauges with the [ugly] tiles in the classroom. so i was like aw poor cheerio lol cuz it'd be kicked around, swept, or smooshed someday. poor lil fella has to suffer. or maybe he'll go on a journey from a dust pan to a garbage can? i ain't know lol i'm dumb

so 2nd block i had english, which was kewl cuz we didnt really work cept do a reading log and work with our partners. jordan was my partner. we had to write a simile and a metaphor for "war is..."

"War is like a thunderstorm." -Jordan
"War is a BIG scribble." - me lol

i think mine sounded really kiddy compared to the other kids that wrote "war is a nightmare" or "war is pain" or whatever the heck alla em wrote. loll but hey, no one else used "scribble."

after thaayyyt was lunch time and kenny and i chilled in his car while he studied. well actually we warmed up, not chilled. because it was super cold outside and in his car it was hecka warm (ha. ha ha lol) but yah know what i means

then third block i worked on my paper bracelet and necklace. i'm almost done with it, i just needa finish putting the shiney coating over my beads. i really like it. it's pretty lol it's actually something i'd wear. nonuh that corny colorful i'dneverwearthattoschool crap. (:

then fourth block- choir. oh boy my throat hurts from there holy crud. i love singing and all, but man only on my free will hahaha jk. i was half asleep while singing, believe it or not lol. then my eyes went wide awake cuz i realized my mom's earring that i was wearing was gone. i was like "oh crap!" so i asked to go to the 'bathroom' and went ALLLLLLL around the school to retrace my steps. yep. i went thru EVERY HALLWAY lol i'm a loser. but dang dude it was cold! i felt stupid for looking down and searching left and right on the ground for that freaking earring. i even went to my 3rd block class to find it cuz i remember still wearing it in that class. lol the kids in that class musta thought i was super odd looking around like a dog.

so when i gave up, i sighed and my breath fog (wtheck do u call that?) showed in the cold air like i was smoking lol. i was bummed cuz i think i've lost my mom's necklace before.

so i went back in the choir room and WOOOOOOW there it was. on the floor. under to my chair. i went all around the freaking school just to find that thing. unbelievable.

lol

so yup after school while waiting for my dad to pick me up (which took forever), i ate some more cheerios haha. i was like wtheck dude cuz i kept dropping cheerios on the ground. what a pig! ya

so yeahhh poor little cheerios.. chasing pavements. then they'd be crushed by some pedestrian that has no respect for cheerios whatsoever hahah jk wow i really am bored

anyways i went home and ate some popeye's chicken and made some invitations for my cotillion. then i went to men's warehouse cuz there was a problem with the tuxes, so we had to get that straightened out.

then when i was gonna shower and took off my shirt a cheerio fell to the floor lol wow i really am a pig

and yeah lol thats pretty much it. my aim's being stupid so i'm pretty much bored.

No comments: