Sunday, March 1, 2009

EIGHTEEN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


i feel the same though. lol


today was SUPER interesting. no lie lol

VERY RANDOM bday party! with many unexpected people lol

earlier today was sposed to be just a family dinner party thing at my house, turns out 92374923 friends came to my house! haha. it was actually quite weird since it was seriously a surprise (even to my mom), but it was aiight. there were helluh heads tho. it was "hotter than africa" in my house, as andre says.

i'll post up pics when i get to.

i wish marjorie was there but she was performing at her boyfriend's open mic in manteca. i wish i went there and performed and kicked it with her instead tho, but the madre didn't let me

welp tomorrow is a new day lol i feel fresh! well not really. i still feel the same. i don't think it really hit me yet-- that i'm eighteen, "legal," and that, well, i'm an adult.

the next two weeks ahead are gonna be super crazy. cotillion's coming up and i don't have much done yet! eek!

welp g'nights

No comments: