Wednesday, March 4, 2009

no more of this

i'm not going to overthink anymore. if i over think, i confuse myself.

today and yesterday was quite splendid in some ways, very interesting in other ways.

1) presented topic in AP government without knowing crap about the topic
2) super fast 2nd block!
3) District Music Festival rehearsal 3rd and 4th block
4) sad with a headache at IKEA
5) asked to prom... twice
6) cool birthday gift in thee mail
7) free quizno's

starting off with yesterday the only cool things i remember was receiving my birthday gift from glenn in the mail and going to IKEA. iono why i put it in capitals like the logo. anyway, after school my dad told me there was some package for me. i saw it and was like o_O? and then when i realized it was a birthday gift i'm like =O because i never get stuff like that in the mail! it's coooool! lolll. it's a pink Vado from Creative. thank you glennorooni<-- for some reason my Mozilla Firefox isn't telling me it's mispelled or anything.. lol i wonder if it's a real word???so then later that day i took it to IKEA! i took vids of my trip there (i'll post em later) and then we got a bunch of vases for my cotillion center pieces. then i saw these frames that i wanted for my room.. but my dad wouldn't let me get em. =( they were $5.99 each, and i wanted 6 lol

sooo yeah then today in ap gov we presented our topic: deficit spending. lol i hope i sounded smart. at the end of the presentation, i said "who here knew what deficit spending was before we presented it to you?" and hecka people actually raised their hands. lol i forgot that ap gov has smart people... so of course they'd know what it is. haha. so i continued, "well..... if you didn't... you do now!" and then i smiled really big like a 2nd grader.

2nd block went by super quick. lol

At lunch (or break? i forgot) i got asked to prom and i'm like whoa what lol i thought it was in june?? i thought he was kidding but then i think he was cereal. it was super random. lmao almost as random as my birthday party on sunday. but i ain't know what to say because i ain't know if i would go at all or if i would go with him or if i'll even have money. ugh dude i heard they raised the price like $8623813 more. (exaggerating but it seems that expensive!)

during 3rd and 4th block today, i had a DMF rehearsal with SLz and Royal Sunsetchoir kids (i think i'm forgetting another school). It was pretty kewl except for the fact that i was really losing my voice. mrs. schultz made us sing like oprah singers. yes... oprah. (lol jk that was a typo and i liked it.)

then later at night my other friend from de anza high asked me to prom LOL that was even more random. who knows maybe he was kidding but then at the same time he didn't say any jkays.. so maybe not? but yeah. that'd be cool to go to another prom like that. but dude their prom is in like at the end of march i think. that's hecka soon.

then my mom took me to quiznos because we had free subs coupons lol and they expired today. the man wasn't very nice. he said they expired yesterday, but on the coupons said they expired on the 3rd. and it was the 3rd. lol what a noob

after that my mom and i had to look for cheap stones to put in the vases we got in ikea. when we were on the road, my mom realized she didn't know where we were getting them, so she had to know right away so she could know which way to turn. so she was like "WHERE DO WE GET THE STONES? WHAT'S CHEAPER? DOLLAR TREE OR 99 CENTS STORE?!!?!?!?!"

okay this blog is getting long lol i'm going to stop now byebye

No comments: