Friday, July 18, 2008

1st blog since xanga lol

hi! this is my first blog and i just created this account hahahahahhahaha dryellowmarker took me FOREVER to come up with holy crap i took almost an hour to do that wow lol i wanted to go to sleep but i thought i should finish this lil thanggg first.

i'm isabel. yeah. if ur stalking me turn urself to the cops please lol

and and and. wow this is my 1st blog since xanga lol that was what. 7th, 8th grade? i think i kinda forgot how to blog but here goes nothin`.

so today was alright. i went to school with cindy then got my dad starbucks. i forgot to make it decaf so now he can't sleep. my bad. lol

earlier marjorie texted me and told me she didnt make american idol ): i was hecka madsad! i found out during class omg i jus wanted to get outta the room and drive to her place. even tho i dont drive. and even tho i dont know where her new house is. hahaha. dude i was sposed to audition too but mah mama didnt let me since i had summer school. school ruins everything lol

maybe i'll try out next year jus for the heck of it. i like singing and all but i dont think i wanna do much with it lol cuz i suck at singing


so my life is boring lol well today was at least. okay yeah i'm going to sleep already hahaha

this sucks for a first blog but oh well lol i'm tired and i'm going to sf tomorrow to go shoppingggg woohoo

i'll try to post blogs daily but i doubt i will because i'm lazy and there is really nothing to say hahaha


oh and i<3sergio even tho he likes little boys.

au revoir

1 comment:

Telmo said...

Hello Isabel I totally took your idea of creating a blogspot =)