Tuesday, July 22, 2008

no more cookies





lalallaa i was too tired to write yesterday hahaah i slept at 4 last night omg

well now it's 1:48am and my eye feels funny. yeah i should sleep, but i thought that i wouldn't want to "catch up" on what's been going on lately (not that anything big happened haha), so i should keep up with this thaaaaang.

today was pretty kewl

i'm craving for milk&cookies right now dude, but i CAN'T eat any lol cuz theyre all gone!

after school, sergio called and said "we're coming over!"
i was like "what?"
and he hung up. i hate it when he does that. he loves it when i hate it. wow

so yeah like about half an hour after that, the doorbell rings and he, patrick, gideon, and kenny, were at the door. i thought they were gonna just drop by, say hi, and leave, and that i was gonna get to have my little nap, but my dad welcomed them in. lol so i told them they could sit down, then they just went to my room.

now that i think about it, none of em like actually went in my house before hahaahah but i've known them for so long! i always go to their places but never do they go to mines.

as much as i love their company i hope they dont go to mines way too often cuz i want COOKIES to eat at night lol jk

well yeah i made them yummyyyyy chicken nuggets and then kenny ate some cookies with bbq sauce omg lollllll.

and sergio was annoying because he kept pinching my faaat and kept saying how rich i was (which i'm not) and kept hitting my arm and stuff and i was about to kick his assss outta mah house hahahaha jk but yeah

then they all ate cookies and we sortahnotreally watched one of the batman movies they showed on TV. and then i remembered i had to feed my neighbor's cat! because they're out in canada, i have to take care of their kittyyyy.

so i went to my neighbors house real quick and gideon came with me because he likes cats lol and then we went back to my place and then we all played some basketball, but they got a call saying that cindy, anh, nguyet and whoever else was over at kennys house hahaha even though kenny was with meeee.

so yah then they left and i napped for hecka long lol

and then yadiyadiyada myspace was being hecka ghey so i couldn't sign on. it was so annoying lol

yet i still found ways to procrastinate! -_-

now i'm here. i'm done with my homework. and theres no more cookies ):

the end have a nice day hahahhaa this blog was boring in my opinion. i need more exciting things to happen in my life hahah

No comments: