Sunday, July 20, 2008

a day to waste.

hellooooo. my back hurts.


hmm. how was my day today, i ask myself?

boring.



I had a billion of opportunities to have a blaaaast today! But I didn't take any of em ): not on purpose tho. ugh


Today was Anthony Sam's going away party, or pool party or whatever. I could have gone but my mom told me my cousins were coming over! So i had to keep them company and stuff like that. so i was like ugh fine. that was like a week ago that i was invited.

then last night i found out they're not even coming anymore. so i was like omgggg wow because then i can't even go to the party since i was gone for hecka long yesterday in SF.

so this morning i woke up to the house phone ringing. i ignored it though because i thought it was in my dream. then my brother picked up the phone and woke me up and told me "wake up it's important." and i couldn't even open my eyes at the time. so i took the phone and said with a raspy voice, "Hello?"

"OMG ISABEL. I'M SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT THE GIANTS GAME, WANNA GO?!" it was marjorie!

i open my eyes "GOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGG!" haha. i screamed like a little teenage girl.

marjorie said it was in san francisco and that she could pick me up since i was on the way. i was so excited and so i asked my mom and she said yes. it was so easy. my mom was hecka okay with it. it sounded too good to be true. lol really

and it was ):


marjorie called again and found out that the game was in san jose. i'm like " wtheck, san jose giants???" haha but yeah the game was jus gonna be there. & since i'm not on the way, she couldnt pick me up anymore. no one else couldn't come to support her. everyone was busy; even her parents.

so we were sooooo bummed, and then we figured out that i could go on bart and she could pick me up at one of the stops. it was a REALLY GOOD plan because it worked out.

but my MOM had to ruin it!

my mom said she was okay with it when she thought it was in SF but now that it's actually in san jose, she doesn't want me to bart somewhere and have them pick me up because she thought it was too difficult. it really wasn't, and marjories parents and voice teacher were okay with it. i was maaaaaad!

after a longggg arguement, i ended up not going. ugh. another thing i didn't get to do today.


basically the whole day was stay on the computer and do some homework and myspacing. i swear dude myspace is getting so boring hahahaha i have no life ):

later at night i called marjorie and she told me how it went! i heard the video on the phone. omg she sounded soooo good i screamed as if i was there hahahaha

then we started planning what we were gonna do when i get outta summer school. we wanna go to san franciscoooooo and shop! lol we always wanted to do that together but never got to ): so we threewayed with her bf cj and figured things out but ended up deciding that we'll figure it out some other time.

then after that chris called and one of the things we talked about was how it feels to be kicked in the balls lmao i learned that if u get kicked in the balls, "it feels like your gut just got squeezed out a mile away." hahahaha uhm wow that must hurt?

I wonder what it would be like if i had balls.

baseball balls, soccer balls, basketballs. jk

i'd be more man than you'll ever be though jk

so here i am.

bored.


today was too good of a day to waste ):

time to sleep. byeeee.

No comments: