Friday, September 26, 2008

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



oh what a day. i think this is the most boring day in senior year so far. i woke up at 6:30 instead of 6, and got to journalism at 7.

in 1st block we all sang in spanish. my teacher said if we go in front of the class and sing it, it might be extra credit. i would do it because i know like three songs in spanish. i just need to pronounce the words clearer and i'm good.
2nd block was okay. we talked about names. i always think about how we all look like our names somehow. like i look like an isabel. i guess. lol. then Lizi in my class said that theres this thing about if your name starts from A to i forgot what letter, you're hecka smart. It musta been A-H because i'm not super smart.

yup. i'm not super smart.. at lunch i signed up for interact real quick and had to go to choir rehearsal. it went by really fast.

3rd block was okay cuz we had a sub today. dillon helped me out a lot on math. i understand it now. i just hope i dont forget it all.

after 3rd block and during break sirek gave me back my jacket from the night before since i forgot it at his place. i didn't even know i left it there. so i just took it and said "thank you" kinda quietly and walked fast cuz i was looking for acky because i didn't finish my lil interview with him for my newspaper article on community service. i felt....iono.. when i walked away from him like that.. i couldn't even look at him. i just said thank you and went away. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4th block was easy cuz we had this guy from western career college come in and talk to us. he was kind of funny but he talked for a whole hour so he wasn't that funny anymore lol i got hecka homework done while he was talking (and yet i'm still awake this late..).

i don't know why but i don't like talking about college. i guess i just feel really unprepared.. i haven't written a personal statement or anything yet. i haven't visited any colleges except for berkeley, but that doesn't count because i actually went there for the summer already, and i know i won't get accepted in there.

i forgot to mention that yesterday i had a really long talk with my spanish 1&2 teacher ms. shuguli. she's my favourite teacher. she really made me want to kind of cry because she is such a great inspiration. but of course, i sucked it up and didn't show a tear lol. she told me how if i have an opportunity to go far away, i should take it because i can't just stay here forever, because if i do, i will never move on and learn how to adjust to different places and be on my own. i told her i kind of wanted to stay around here in the bay, but she was right, going far away would be best for me to learn how to be by myself. "no more always with mommy or daddy," she said.

so after school i thought i was going to the library to work but turns out it was closed. vivian, karissa, and i joked and said we wanted to go into the library so bad. it was pretty funny.

then i sat at the bricks again with my books and stuff by myself. waiting for my dad to pick me up feels like forever when i'm just sitting there alone. it's like gawd, i wanna go home already, get me out of here

so yeah after that, i ate and went on the computer and did hw/aim/myspace/youtube, the usual.

then my brother played a familiar song on his PSP. i listened to it closely. "turn the page" by bobby valentino. wasn't that song from like freshman year or something? i forget but i remember that song's old.

at around 11:40pm justin called. we talked for like iono, 20, 22 minutes? that was nice. i haven't talked to him in awhile. i haven't talked on the fone in a conversation that long for awhile either. i miss late night conversations. too bad it's not summer anymore.

welp gotta wake up in 5 hours. i don't even know why i write on these blogs. i'm spending 15 minutes of my sleeping time

No comments: