Friday, September 19, 2008

idontcare friday


long time no blog(=

it's interesting to continue on the same note as my last blog, because i am currently feeling the same as i did that day. this blog could be the same as last time's, just with a tad bit of changes:





howdy.

i'm bored and sleepy, but i'm gonna blog anyway.

i dont remember a thing i learned in calculus today


creative writing class wednesday was kewl cuz i got to sing poetic lyrics to the class for extra credit and people liked it

i didnt eat so much today. one meal.

i think im gonna be emo


i need to
workout soon but i'm too lazy

not the end

not good night



lol that was pretty emo sounding. i dont mean to sound that way but thats just my current mood right now. i am very confused and lost. that's pretty much the way to put it.


i have a million things on my mind, i can't stand it. but who cares, right? i think writing like this on a blog is kinda stupid because i'd rather write it in a real journal--on real paper. but i'm too lazy to write lol i'd rather type. so i'm pretty much being a hypocrite right now.


anywaysssss..

hmm. where to start, where to start....

well for one thing, school started. seniooooooor yeeeearr. wooo. honestly this year so far hasn't been great because it's actually really boring. but then again, it's been like a month since school started so i shouldn't complain too much.

this year is my loneliest year.
it's my busiest, but my loneliest.
1) i can't talk to my best friend marjorie as much because we are both busy w/school and such
2) cindy and i don't have class together, therefore we don't see each other as much, therefore we don't talk and mess around as much, therefore school is boring lol (cindy probably loves this part jk)
3) sergio is not around anymore because he graduated
4) i'm drifting from many people since school started for some reason.



marjorie is doing her thaaang on manteca idol. wooohoo! i hope she makes it in the finals. we had a really kinda deep talk nights ago about college. it was really sad to talk about if we were going to the same college or not because we both really wanted to finally go to school together again, but then at the same time, we know we have different plans and paths. if we really do go on these different paths, i hope we intersect a lot lolllllll that sounded lame as hell

cindy. i still talk to that chick of course. dude she made me realize that we say "dude" a lot, dude. i miss the summer because that was all the cindabel time in the world hahaaha. cindy if ur reading this we need to make a real episode lol W/O BC's! hahahahahahhahahahaha oh man none of you guys but her know what i'm talking about.

hmmmm. sergio. he commented me telling me that he missed the good old times we had and stuff. i was surprised because sometimes i feel like he doesn't care. so that was nice that he said that. really nice. last time i talked to him was yesterday. he seems all well now, and that makes me happy. i was going to tell him my problems, but it's no use. he doesn't reply to them much (i don't expect him to) so i don't really talk about my crap, i'll bring them up but it the subject quicky fades. he tells me some things now like his problems and i cheer him up before i cheer up myself i think. but it's okay because then again, it distracts me from myself, and i like helping people better than thinking about mis problemas personales(?)

i am a loner at lunch. one of those kids that goes around to look for something to do, or acts like she's busy so she hides her being alone. i'm always so glad when i have choir rehearsal during lunch, because i dont have to walk around searching for company or for something to do. now that i think about it, i should just stay in the library and do hw during lunch lol i wont be procrastinating at lunch then. i don't even eat during lunch. i dont bring anything. food at school is a ripoff, and i cant drive to go off campus.


but anyways let me tell you about my day. my mom told me today was "idontcare friday."

6:20AM.
oh crap gotta wake up to study for spanish. i got ready for school, then in 0 block journalism, i studied spanish since i had nothing to do because the upcoming newspaper is almost finished. i have three articles to write: being in honor choir in chico state, the new drama club, and oh shoot i forgot the other. anyways.


1st block-spanish
it was alright. i had a spanish quiz. it wasn't too bad.

break
i dont remember what i did during break lol

2nd block-creative writing
we had a sub and we had to write a story about AHS being attacked. ian, joseph, and i wrote about the school being attacked by bunnylions. the bunnylion got stabbed with a flagpole and all of arroyo was flooded with little bunnylions forever.

lunch
i bought a senior tshirt and sweater. lol in my opinion, i don't like it that much. but oh well. they'll be something for me to keep.
i had practice. it's for the honor choir in chico. samantha, laura "peach," theo, nathan, and i are part of it. ms. schultz was disappointed in me because i didn't know much of the music.. i didnt have enough time to practice, okay >.< all of a sudden the bell rings five minutes earlier than it was sposed to. then i heard it's because there was a fight in the cafeteria. that's dumb. out of all places wth jk


3rd block- calculus
very depressing class. we moved seats then we get our pop quizes back -____- not very happy with that score. then during the firedrill i found out even one of the SMARTEST people i know got a lower score than me. =/ after the firedrill, samantha tried helping me understand some of the trig we did. blah blah blah okay 4th block now


4th block-gov't
we had a sub. woooo. 2 subs in a row, thats pretty good. then we had a vocab quiz. it was harder than i thought wth. we watched the simpsons in class and then did worksheets and then yeah we got out.


afterschool
i worked in the library and checked off books. then i see rocky and chris. i thought they were gonna work in the library too but then they had an ACE meeting. i asked them if i could be an officer. they didn't sound like they wanted me to be. it kinda hurt my feelings. i would really like to be an officer because i wanna be more active with ACE and other clubs on my senior year, and because rocky, chris, and the other officers are my friends and they seem fun to work with. but i realized that they prefer to reelect themselves (which i personally think is unfair), and it's not like i can do anything about it.. they don't want new officers, i unfortunately had to feel unwelcomed, and that's the way it went.


by the time they were leaving, the library was closing, so I walked with ed to sireks house, where everyone else was going. there, mable took that man bible from the guys and she, susan, and i, ran into the bathroom to read it. sirek's bathroom door's lock is broken, and the guys kept trying to open the door to get the book back, but mable&susan leaned on the door while i stood on the toilet and leaned on the door too. we learned a lot of things from that man bible lol.


then later when the bible got boring, i looked thru the 06-07 yearbook with tim and ed. tim saw my picture and said, "whoa you look different. you're not as ugly." how nice of you tim...how nice. so i laughed it off and asked, "oh so i'm stilllllll ugly, just not as ugly as before?" and he replied, "yeah." i kinda waited for a 'just kidding' but i didnt get one. uh... i dont think he was kidding. i felt insulted but at the same time i was like whatever.. i kind of have to agree on that one.


then we saw senior portraits and i realized i didnt call the studio to reschedule my appointment! my appointment is tomorrow (...or today lol) but i needed to reschedule it last minute -_- last minute, all right. they were closed, and they took no messages.

after that i got so mad. then i sat on sirek's stairs and listened to andrew's ipod. ben tried to ask if i was okay, i said yes, and he didn't believe me. his instinct was right. then i noticed that andrew had a spice girls song in his ipod lol. then after acky asked if i was okay, i said yes, and then after making sure i was okay he went back to sirek's room where everyone else was.


it was like, great. another thing to worry about. i have a many problems, including a really devastating one i don't wish to mention right now. anyways yeah then i laid on sireks couch and listened to "how to save a life" by the fray. i put it on repeat. lol sorry andrew i still didnt take it back off repeat.


i kind of fell asleep for like a couple minutes and then susan woke me up and all 12 of us went to chilis for dinner. dinner was aiight. i ate the tripple dipper. i've had it before so it wasn't something surprising. i oughtta get something different next time.


i don't know what it is but today something bothered me. it still is, but i'm partially getting it off my chest through this stupidblog. it's actually more than one thing on my mind thats bothering me. i think some people noticed my mood because they asked me if i was okay. i would just nod or w/e but they know it's a lie, because as tim told me why he knew there was something wrong with me, "[i'm] always happy." wow tim you think i'm happy after u called me ugly? jkjk.


i feel bad for acting the way i did at dinner. i now realize it musta been selfish of me to act the way i did. i mean like, i didn't do anything at all, literally. i didn't scream at anyone or do anything bad, nodbody did; i just showed no emotion, or at least i tried. i just didn't wanna kill anybody's mood because that's not something i ever intend to do. i guess i haven't been myself lately. i hate it but i can't help it. it's really that bad and i hope i get over it soon.


after dinner rocky dropped me off and i didn't get to say bye to the others in chris's car. i don't know where they went. i woulda liked to go but my mom would keep calling me, and i didn't want anyone to notice my mood anymore. it probably would have been better if i didn't go at all because i was too uncomfy today. haha eh. interesting how my day wasn't idontcare friday afterall. it was more like ikeepthinking friday.

so then i got home all tired and stuff. it's almost 2 and i shoulda been sleeping. i have to go to church early at 8 in the freaking morning for my grandma&grandpa's 56th wedding anniversary. hopefully i'll remember to call the pro image studio to reschedule my appointment.

time for bed now.

peace, love & lol,
-isabel

No comments: