Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wake me up when September ends.

hellohellohello.


today was very long.


i woke up early to get to church by about 8:30 for my grandparent's 56th wedding anniversary. after that, we all went to Denny's for breakfast. while we were waiting, i sat next to my grandpa and asked him if grandma looked beautiful. "No," he replied and smiled. i was waiting for his just kidding. but he didn't say it LOL he pulled a tim.

but nah i guess he was joking tho lolllll we laughed about it, it was funny.

at denny's i ate eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, and hashbrowns. omgggg gotta love hashbrowns. and i drank their ojmango.

after that i stayed home with my little cousin hanah while everyone else went to costco. hanah and i played ring toss lol we did this odd little skit where we win 5 cents for playing and use the money we won to buy a job. iono it's weird lol but it was actually pretty fun.

oh yeah and i called pro image to reschedule my appointment. i kinda wish i took it today but then at the same time i'm glad i didn't because i am soooo not ready. iono what to do with my hair or makeup and alla that girly crap. i'm taking my pics october 22nd now. ugh that's a wednesday. it's not even gonna be a CPT day. i shoulda taken advantage of being able to take it today since its a saturday. oh well too late.


after hanah left, i went on the computer. the computer was boring so i napped. i had the oddest dream..

i was hopskotching lol. he hopskotched near me and threw his rock at me. it was a silly thing, he just threw it to mess around. he turned around, i asked where he was going, he shook his head and went away. i wanted to tell him not to go away, but i didn't.


yeah.. so i woke up to my brother telling me the VMAs was on. i never got to watch it til today. lol hecka late, i know.

after that i went to my grandparents' house for dinner. i thought it was gonna be a huge party but i guess not. then the cousins and i played scrabble. i never really played a real game of scrabble til today. shawn won -_- shawn and i are noobs at scrabble but we owned our cousin ray today.


after that i got home and went on the computer and here i aaaaaam.

today went by slow but this week went by fast. i'm really sleepy now.

i would sleep the some daaays away. wake me up when september ends.

welp, i think people are coming over tomorrow to watch the raiders game. ugh i didn't know it starts at 10 in the morning.

time to go to sleep.
another day, another night.


peace, love, & lol,
-isabel

No comments: